Brittany Brown, CEO
In 2015, I left a 10 year career in the Fashion Industry in NYC, spending almost all of it at PVH Corp working with Calvin Klein, Van Heusen, IZOD, and Tommy Hilfiger. While working with Amazon's buyers, I was quickly recruited by the Amazon Fashion Team and asked to move to Seattle to bring my Fashion Industry experience to Amazon's Softlines Brand Recruitment Team. Over the last 4 years I lead recruitment for Amazon Business Development Softlines specializing in Jewelry & Watch Brands where I was consulting top 100 brands on how to create a branded presence on Amazon. While I loved what I did at Amazon there were limitations that prevented me from taking my brands to the next level. In late 2018 I left Amazon to open my own consulting firm dedicated to helping brands learn how to sell direct to the Amazon customer while they continue to maintain healthy relationships with all their retail partners.
- Amazon Senior Account Executive for Business Development (2015-2018)
- 4 Years Experience Launching Softlines Brands to Sell Direct on Amazon
- 200+ Brands Launched on Amazon
- $100MM+ in Sales on Amazon
- 15 years experience in the Fashion Industry
- Expert in helping brands transition from selling wholesale to selling direct to consumer
- Subject Matter Expert in Jewelry and Watches on Amazon
- Subject Matter Expert in Certified Pre-Owned Softlines on Amazon
- Expert & first hand knowledge on all Amazon Seller Programs; including but not limited to Prime, Sponsored Products, Brand Investments, Associates, Brand Stores, Brand Registry
"Brittany is kind, compassionate, intelligent, and is always insisting on the highest standards.
She’s always diving deep into our Amazon listings and brand page to see if there’s anyway we
can improve and she’s constantly giving our team great recommendations. Before Prime day,
Brittany worked really hard to get our company a really great spotlight and she was
instrumental in getting our brand featured on Amazon Fashion’s Instagram page among some
of the top brands like Calvin Klein." Rajia Abdelaziz, Co-founder and CEO, invisaWear Technologies
"My company [WatchFacts] and I have benefited from her creative problem solving in many ways.
She has been instrumental in the development and growth of the CPO program, as she has gone
above and beyond whether it be onboarding sellers or solving every problem presented to her from
IT to customer issues." Nawel Kiram, Co-founder, WatchFacts
"I highly recommend Brittany for her knowledge of Amazon and specifically the watches
category in Seller Central. She is an extension of our team and her hard work ethic is very
apparent." Amanda Gordon, Client Manager, Quiverr